hi, i'm MARC. i'm so glad you came to visit me! stay awhile, it gets lonely here when nobody's around... what do you mean, you don't know me?? i'm MARC. we've met in the past, don't you remember? hmm... well, you might know me better as Matthew-Angie-Rachel-Chris. think about it... yeah, it's coming to you... i can almost see the lightbulb getting brighter... yep, almost there now... aha, see, i told ya so!!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Aren't they cute?!?
Here are our rugrats when they were younger! This pic was taken just before we got married. Oh, they were sooooo young!
3 comments:
I remember those cheesy kids! Love the blog...I guess this means I need to be next. Help! :)
Great idea... a blog, i mean...
And if Von is next, well, just count me out... at least for now... I am sooooooo sick of Whataburger!!!! :)
somebody needs to tell your sister she doesn't have to go to Whataburger...
Post a Comment