hi, i'm MARC. i'm so glad you came to visit me! stay awhile, it gets lonely here when nobody's around... what do you mean, you don't know me?? i'm MARC. we've met in the past, don't you remember? hmm... well, you might know me better as Matthew-Angie-Rachel-Chris. think about it... yeah, it's coming to you... i can almost see the lightbulb getting brighter... yep, almost there now... aha, see, i told ya so!!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Christopher's mop...
Here are before and after pictures of Christopher's hair. His hair was so long that I bet I could put it in ponytails. Well, he was a real sport and let me do it! And don't worry, this didn't scar him for life. We told somebody about it, and he said that this picture would come back to haunt him some day, probably when he is dating. Chris was quick with a response... he said, "I'll just tell her, 'here's proof that I'm in touch with my feminine side' " !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment