hi, i'm MARC. i'm so glad you came to visit me! stay awhile, it gets lonely here when nobody's around... what do you mean, you don't know me?? i'm MARC. we've met in the past, don't you remember? hmm... well, you might know me better as Matthew-Angie-Rachel-Chris. think about it... yeah, it's coming to you... i can almost see the lightbulb getting brighter... yep, almost there now... aha, see, i told ya so!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Philmont pfun...
Matthew & Chris are out in New Mexico right now, hiking for 10 days, having the time of their lives. They were packing everything up last Thursday, getting all ready to be gone for 2 weeks. I took them to meet with all the other boys at the church at 6am Saturday morning, July 26. They will be back on Sunday, August 10 with (hopefully) lots of pics that I can share!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is wonderful to watch your beautiful family growing. (And Travis so soooo cute!) We miss you at SMU!
I can't believe you haven't posted anything else yet!!!! Lots has happened!!!!
Dude!!
Where ya at? Email me.
terryj@smu.edu
Post a Comment